Sunday, December 9, 2012

Twinkling Christmas Tree

Hello everyone, finally done with the tree in our home, I don’t think I could put another thing on it.lol It’s all done in silver, white and black.
Christmas 2012 001
Sigh, I still love the bow that I had found at Big Lots and the silver sprigs/pics that I found at an after Christmas sale at Macy’s. You can see them better in the picture below.
Christmas 2012 010
Aren’t they pretty? I wish now I had bought more instead of only three. Practically all the ornaments are from the Dollar Tree, I had to do it cheap when I changed my style of decorating…you can see the top of one that I bought two boxes of (because that was all that was left), they are black with a white stripe around them. Also the music sheets that I bought from Pottery Barn!
Christmas 2012 009
Christmas 2012 007
I think I bought the silver icicles from Big Lots too!
Christmas 2012 008
A couple years ago I had a giveaway for this chandy ornament and Terry from Cherished Treasures won, every time I take it out of it’s wrappings I think of her and I think that is what Christmas is all about bringing back memories:)
Christmas 2012 006
Christmas 2012 005
I hope you enjoyed my tree and thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy day to stop by.
Tomorrow I’ll be Christmas shopping with my daughter, I dread it but then yet again I can’t wait to start.lol
I’ll be joining these wonderful parties:
Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home
December Spark @ Twelve O Eight
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
Frugalisous Friday @ Finding Fabulous
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
Link Up With Me @ Liz Marie Blog
Feathered Nest Friday @ The French Country Cottage
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Fridays Unfolded @ Stuff and Nonsense
Rondell

19 comments:

Custom Comforts said...

Very, very pretty tree!!! It makes the whole room sparkle. Nicely done.
Cindy

Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley said...

Pretty Tree! I like the music sheets. You have a couple of very nice photos of your ornaments, they came out nice!!

Anne said...

Your tree looks beautiful! LOVE those music sheets!
xx
Anne

Unknown said...

Turned out beautifully-thanks for sharing.
Happy shopping!

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Rondell,
Your tree is beautiful! I love all of the ornaments, the bows, the music. Well done!

Have a great day.
Pam

cynthia lee designs said...

Hi Rondell,
Your tree is so pretty...it turned out great!! Love the music sheets.
I did my tree in mostly whites this year.
hugs,
Cindy

srpprcrftr said...

Wow your l/r, what I could see of it, and your tree are gorgeous. So pretty, love the black, silver and white. My very favorite ornament is the chandy, never seen one like that. I'm a sparkle loving gal I guess.
Love the pic of your gold lab, looks like a sweetie. We had one years ago and he sure was.

Gail said...

Your tree is beautiful Rondell! Enjoy your shopping day with your daughter! I'm all done with shopping...I just need to start wrapping!

NanaDiana said...

Rondell- Your tree is absolutely gorgeous- You did a wonderful job on it and I love the musical aspect you have tied to it- Blessings- xo Diana

Ana said...

Love it...I especially love all the bling- bling :-)

❤Ana

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Thanks for stopping by Rondell. I'm visiting and I must say your tree is simple glorious and beautiful! I love your blog so much that I'm following you so I won't miss out!

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Rondell your tree is absolutely glorious and beautiful! I'm visiting and love your blog so much that I am now following you cause I don't want to miss anything!

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Rondell your tree is absolutely glorious and beautiful! I'm visiting and love your blog so much that I am now following you cause I don't want to miss anything!

Maria Elena said...

Your tree is gorgeous!!! I love, love the bows! Very, very nicely done!

NanaDiana said...

Rondell- It all looks so pretty. I LOVE that big bow~ and your whole tree looks beautiful- xo Diana

ps-if you get a chance pop by and see my granddaughter on a bill board advertising our downtown area. pretty cute!

Kelly said...

Your tree is really stunning! I love how you decorated it using the music sheets and the glittery silver. It ties in with your mantel perfectly.

Deserae said...

Your tree is so beautiful....love the sheet music!
~Des

Terry said...

Hi there! Checking out all of your Christmas decorating and you've out done yourself! Got my Chaney ornament up again this year, always put it in a safe spot away from the cats batting at it too! Wishing you a wonderful rest of the week!

The Charm of Home said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home and have a Merry Christmas!
Sherry